Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shutting Down My Blog

Hello friends,
As you have all noticed by now, I have stopped posting to my Interactive Project Management blog. Sadly, I became the target of some aggressive attempts at online identity theft. People were posing as me, posting comments on other sites using my name, trying to generate traffic by linking back to their own websites. This violation is a frightening example of the power the internet can give, and when used for malice, people are able to damage the good names of others with very little consequence. For this reason, I've made a personal decision to cease any further posts to this blog.

For those of you who are interested, please send a request to follow me on Twitter. I have protected my Twitter posts so that I must approve all followers, but don't hesitate to make a request if you'd like to be a part of my Twitter community. My Twitter name is GinaLijoi.

Thank you to the persistent followers of my blog - I wish you continued success!


Gina Lijoi

No comments:

Post a Comment